Hi, How Can We Help You?


January 12, 2024

Studying in Canada? Prove your English Proficiency with CAEL!

If you are an international student looking to study in Canada, applying to schools and for a student visa means providing proof of your English language proficiency. CAEL is the only Canadian test specifically designed for academic purposes and is accepted by over 180 Canadian universities and colleges. It is also officially accepted by Immigration,